Monday, November 5, 2012

Homework - November 5, 2012

NO SCHOOL - Tomorrow, November 6, 2012 (Election Day)

Assignments
Read for 20 minutes on Monday night and Tuesday night.

Practice "Jacques Cartier" poem.

Reading - Read Chapter 8 of Johnny Tremain. 
Identify 5 examples for each type of pronoun (subject pronoun, object pronoun, possessive pronoun, relative pronoun)
Write the sentence, underline the pronoun, label the pronoun and write the page number. 

Math - Visit ixl.com for 20 minutes on Monday and Tuesday. 
Practice any multiplication skills of your choice. 
**Remember, I can check how much time you spend on the each activity and see how well you are doing. :) 

If you have time, check out studyisland.com and visit different activities. 

5 comments:

  1. Help!!! I don't have my passwords in my binder-- I never had enough time to write them down, I was taking a test!!! What should I do?
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I can just do some multiplication on paper- right?
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. claie,just do study island!!
    ps.your ixl username is mhowell@ something???

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHO ANONYMOUS




    MICHELLE

    ReplyDelete